- We offer Fedex , UPS for Free Shipping within the U.S.A .
- All orders typically take 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS TO BE PROCESSED AND SHIPPED FROM OUR WAREHOUSE.
- Orders are only processed during business hours MONDAY-FRIDAY (excluding holidays).
- All returns and exchanges must be within 10 days of receipt. All items marked as final sale cannot be returned.
- Once a refund is process, it may take 5-7 business days to post to your account.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discovercard, and American Express Credit Cards for purchases. PayPal Checkout are also available.
- We are a U.S. site calculating in U.S. Dollars.
- We can only accept payment from a single payment source. For example, we cannot accept payment from two different credit cards for the same order.
- Aside from Pre-Orders, payments for all orders are billed immediately once an order has been submitted.
- Pre-Orders for items not yet available will be billed 1-2 business days before the pre-order is shipped.
How will my order be shipped?
All orders are shipped via UPS and Fedex. You will receive a tracking number shortly after your order ships.
Why are some items missing from my order?
Some products in Maker Shop are shipped from different locations. If your order contains multiple items, there is a chance they will ship separately. You will receive separate shipping confirmation emails displaying the items contained in each shipment.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship internationally. International shipping can range between $6-35 USD depending on the location and weight of the items ordered. International orders usually take 10-14 business days to arrive, but can take up to 21 business days depending on the destination. The U.S. Postal Service is unable to track the exact location of a package once it leaves the U.S.A. until it has been delivered.
Can I purchase a preorder item along with a non-preorder item?
Unfortunately, preorder and non-preorder items are unable to be combined onto the same order for a couple of reasons. One reason is because they are shipped at different times from different locations, and the other is because they are charged differently.
Regular (non-preorder) items are charged at the time the order is placed and shipped within the normal turnaround timeframe depending on the specific item's availability. Preorder items are not billed until the preorder item ships which is indicated on the specific item's product page.